PDA

View Full Version : Einstein-Rosen Bridge [11 or 12]

CammyGoesRawr
03-19-2012, 03:33 PM
So, after snagging the FC on this file, I thought about the majority of patterns in the file and I personally think it could be a very high 11, aside from how it's currently an FGO.

Indeed there are the tedious 64th burst and the jumpjacks (which actually are not too bad) but the majority of the file consists of FMO-type patterns, even some VC-type patterns.

Discussion may begin now.

justin_ator
03-19-2012, 03:48 PM
I kinda....don't think it's an FMO at all. 5 AAA's, killer framer bursts, and a nasty jumpjack...

bmah
03-19-2012, 03:49 PM
As far as FCing the song (without mashing) is concerned, I actually think this song is pretty challenging to even do that. Because of long jacks and 64ths which often break your combo (framers?), my opinion is to keep it a 12. The filler material in between jacks and bursts is VC material yes, but there are so many combo-breaking areas.

Xx{Midnight}xX
03-19-2012, 03:49 PM
You're joking right?

Do you know how bad those 64ths actually are? Making this an fmo with it's bursts jacks and over all density is like making crowdpleaser a 9 because we're ignoring the vibra jack.

Horrible idea - 9001 don't do it.

Next time someone suggests this can we just not let it see the light of day?

00Razor00
03-19-2012, 03:52 PM
with a peak of 21NPS, 5 AAAs, retarded bursts, trills and jumpjack patterns, this isn't even close to an FMO.

Sky Kitten
03-19-2012, 03:57 PM
The file was an 11 when it was released.

If memory serves correct, people were complaining about how tough those 64th bursts were to hit, so it was bumped up to a 12.

There's only 5 people that have AAA'd it, and as far as trying to FC it, it's challenging.

Keep it at a 12.

reuben_tate
03-19-2012, 03:57 PM
This doesn't even come close to a borderline file. With only 5 AAA's since 2010 and the fact that it doesn't even have a 100 FC's, makes this file a solid FGO, heck even calling it a low-FGO would be a disgrace.

CammyGoesRawr
03-19-2012, 03:59 PM
I am now laughing at my own OP. xD

[TeRa]
03-19-2012, 04:00 PM
has no aaa's cause nobody plays ffr

CammyGoesRawr
03-19-2012, 04:02 PM
Lol Tera i refreshed this page three times and each time you had edited it.

inb4 its changed when i post this

result: nope.

sticklydude
03-19-2012, 04:04 PM
The jacks are the only hard part of the song.

CammyGoesRawr
03-19-2012, 04:06 PM
There are ****filthy framers in the 64th bursts , but because of the BPM they can be jump-trilled.

Mau5
03-19-2012, 04:29 PM
;3660677']11
+1

hi19hi19
03-19-2012, 04:37 PM
;3660677']11

Kinda agree with this honestly.
It's a purchased song which contributes strongly to the lower AAA count (less likely to have its ranks raped by alts)
Also the jacks don't really take that much speed. Compare to bmv, which is basically the same speed (2 bpm faster) but the jacks are longer and have anchors in them at the end, and it's only an 11.

bballa48
03-19-2012, 05:43 PM
It's a purchased song which contributes strongly to the lower AAA count (less likely to have its ranks raped by alts)
Also the jacks don't really take that much speed. Compare to bmv, which is basically the same speed (2 bpm faster) but the jacks are longer and have anchors in them at the end, and it's only an 11.

No. Justification isn't even needed on this one. Several (like 5+) patterns that are mid to high FGO type stuff. ([34][34][34][[34][23][23][23][23] + bursts)

CammyGoesRawr
03-19-2012, 08:33 PM
With the jacks, I want to compare them to pretty much the second half of Grocery Escape Plan (11). But i dunno the bpm difference

Edit: Just checked, Einstein-Rosen is 164bpm, 8 faster than Grocery (156) So even the jumpjacks are high FMO territory imo. Those bursts are ragebait though. I'd love for someone to take screenshots of the file preview and look for framerfucs in the bursts.

krunkykai22
03-19-2012, 08:42 PM
Okay so I totally agree with posting difficulty questions in regards to songs, but this is just ridiculous. Einstein is definitely hard enough to be in the position it is at a 12. Lol, Whether it's a purchased song or not, FFR credits are like pennies in the US Currency nowadays, so easy to come by. With close to 8k times played that song should have more AAA counts if it was so easy to be declared an 11.

Personally, the friggin jump jack section, the bursty sections, the jacky sessions, the rolls in the beginning sessions are so easy to **** up and get goods on. This file is by far harder then the low FGO's that are listed such as Reality/FN/LOLO. If this ever got downed to an 11, then those 3 (to start) would need to be lowered as well. Which in turn is just ****ing up the system. Have the debate on the song when it comes out so there isn't much issues, OR have it rated correctly to begin with *cough*

BMV is a perfect example of what an FMO should be like. Not to mention, the jacks in BMV (in my perspective since one of my skill specialties ARE jacks) is that the anchors in that song really aren't that difficult to hit, compared to songs like middie's SYSTEM on DF which is intense or your anchor song in like round 2 or 3 in your tournament. If you want to get somewhat technical then Piano Etude Gymnastics should be rated higher then Einstein for the sheer fact of the jacking sections, since there really isn't anything harder in that chart period.

Einstein has multiple parts that deem worthy as an FGO, and therefore should stay an FGO :)

sticklydude
03-19-2012, 08:45 PM
I actually didn't even know it existed till this thread.

The 64th bursts = easy.
The 16th jacks = hard.
If you can jack somewhat decently, you shouldn't have trouble FCing this file at all.

CammyGoesRawr
03-19-2012, 08:49 PM
I actually didn't even know it existed till this thread.

The 64th bursts = easy.
The 16th jacks = hard.
If you can jack someone decently, you shouldn't have trouble FCing this file at all.

wuht

In all honesty, the jacks were the hardest part of the file for me (disregard that my FC was a 30-1-0-12) but after getting used to the speed, it was all pretty easy. PA-ing is a bitch though, which all files have their moments of being shitbat hard to PA without luck (dossar pills)

sticklydude
03-20-2012, 01:02 AM
lmao

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Noooooooooooooooooo!

Choofers
03-20-2012, 03:55 AM
The 64ths are pretty easy to hit as jumptrills. imo the jacks near the ending are trickier since they can't be bsed. Keep this a 12.