PDA

View Full Version : Why is this?

Goron HD
11-23-2011, 12:33 PM
Why is every so damn cocky in this game towards lower levels? Like people won't even give you a chance to show the skill that you have they just say your bad cause your a level 4 then proof it. Proof to me that your better instead of being a cocky kid I don't care even if I lose cause all people do is just talk shit when it comes to online, and is it seriously me or can everyone here agree with this?

who_cares973
11-23-2011, 12:39 PM
lol mp. dont worry about them they just dont want to lose their level. ive always hated the way lower levels have been treated in mp. its kinda sad that their treated like low lifes

Hakulyte
11-23-2011, 12:40 PM
I'm surprised that he found someone online.

iironiic
11-23-2011, 12:43 PM
It's the same for higher leveled people because everyone is so "intimidated" of my level. It's almost like there is really no point for me to go to MP because no one (usually lower leveled people) is willing to play with me.

But yeah, a lot of lower-leveled people are treated like crap and that needs to stop. Everyone needs to stop worrying about their MP level and all of this would be solved.

Goron HD
11-23-2011, 12:44 PM
omg who cares I love your signature lol

Emithith
11-23-2011, 12:45 PM
This is the internet, try not to take things so seriously. That's when you get hurt feelings. People generally have a hate on for lower levels because they themselves think sometimes that they are better than the lv12 players. It hurts their ego, and it's actually kinda funny.

Just don't take anything on the internet too seriously though.

TheNoSoMan
11-23-2011, 01:12 PM
Maybe not a true story but I tried playing with noobs on smonline once,

they kicked me out for not having the right songs.

Ninty64
11-23-2011, 02:08 PM
Why is every so damn cocky in this game towards lower levels?
Not every one is. Those are just the losers. </3
It's the same for higher leveled people because everyone is so "intimidated" of my level. It's almost like there is really no point for me to go to MP because no one (usually lower leveled people) is willing to play with me.
I don't know what your MP level is, but I know if I go into MP and make a room called "Anyone?" I don't have this problem.
Everyone needs to stop worrying about their MP level and all of this would be solved.
^This. I honestly think raw scoring made this issue worse- or at least for me it did.

Hakulyte
11-24-2011, 10:18 AM
Hazelle just solved MP, FFR Drama, Song difficulty and every problems on this site with a 3min segment video. GG Hazelle.

justin_ator
11-24-2011, 07:50 PM
Hazelle iz boss