|squishy013's Gameplay Stats Today|
I SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED THE CINNAMON CHALLENGE!!!Posted on: February 5, 2012, at 08:41:00pm
]&context=C3a45e6eADOEgsToPDskKQWQB2feKNKFXLS0o4Am6cAnd I get by...Posted on: June 10, 2011, at 02:06:48am
Despite my slight pessimism in the past, I find myself happier and happier as time progresses. Is this a common thing?Posted on: May 18, 2011, at 10:53:04pm
Three questions constantly wracked my brain to no end:
1) Will I find the right person for me? Out of the 7 billion people on this crazy planet, is one perfect for me? I want to be able to wake up every morning next to a person that I love whole-heartedly and would give up everything for.
2) What will I do (job-wise) in the future? Will it be right for me? I know I have to love what I do to excel at it. I have to find the right job in order to enjoy life to the fullest.
3) Will I be happy? And I mean this in every sense of the word. At the end of my life, I want to look back and say "... and I wouldn't change any of it!".
I do feel that I have found true love, but only time will tell for certain.
I recently got accepted into Accounting at a high-ranked school in Montreal. This is to go without mentioning that I also got accepted into the co-op program. The co-op program is a prestigious group of students who have achieved top academic success, and fit the right personality to represent the school. I am given the opportunity to do an internship with a company (probably a CA firm as that is what I would like to do in the future), that is both recognized by the school, as well as great hands on experience for the future.
Life is comprised of many little things. I don't take life for granted, and I feel that that is the key to true happiness. It is important for each and every person to appreciate their opportunity at life, an opportunity that only comes once. Sure, I can focus on all the negative in my life and around me... But I choose not to. I choose to smile in the face of failure, and laugh in the face of fear. Every experience, whether good or bad, comes together to create... you. That is why it is important to be optimistic. See the bright side of things! Believe me, every situation has one.
Again, you only live once. Make it count.
I tend to get bummed if I log onto FFR after a long day and see that I have no messages or profile votes.Sunday, January 2nd, 2011Posted on: January 2, 2011, at 02:31:08am
I make my own history.New Year's Resolutions.Posted on: January 2, 2011, at 02:15:46am
Wake the fuck up. Look around.
I should listen to myself more often.
1. Fix procrastination habit <FAIL>
2. Confront, address, and resolve issues with certain friends<FAIL>
3. Find a job I actually enjoy <SUCCESS>
4. Get over my nostalgia and constant "what would have happened if's" <SUCCESS>
5. Go to the gym more often <FAIL>
6. Spend less time on the computer and spend more time doing something practical <FAIL>
7. Have the night of my life
8. Maintain my 90 average in school <FAIL>
9. Get a fuckin' life. <SUCCESS>