Quantcast
Good Profile! UnCool! 
Xx{Hunter}xX
Offline

FFR Average Rank:43,131
FFR Grandtotal Rank:909,388
FFR Grandtotal:1,187,935
FFR Games Played:29
FFR Player
Xx{Hunter}xX's Details
Gender:Male
About me:
Just some nerd who's interested in stuff.
Interests:
Pokemon, Digimon, Mobile Suit Gundam, Super Robot Wars, Phantasy Star, etc.
Fav Music:
JAM Project
Fav Movies:
Mazinger Z Infinity, Mobile Suit Gundam Narrative, etc.
Member for: 11.45 years
Gaming Region:USA - Gulf Coast
Location:Jasper, Alabama, USA
Last Activity:05-24-2019
Forum Posts:111
Profile Views: 7,810
Profile Votes:225
Referred Users: 1
Xx{Hunter}xX's Gameplay Stats Today
GamesTotalPerfsGoodsAvgsMissBoosAAAsFCsArrows
0000000000
Xx{Hunter}xX's Friends (View All) (103 Total)

Random Thoughts
Posted on: May 24, 2019, at 02:57:37am   [0 comments]
I forgot this place existed for ages...Well, no, that's not *exactly* true. I didn't forget, but I just haven't gotten on in a while, being busy with things like Phantasy Star Online 2, Destiny 2, Monster Hunter World, Azur Lane, and Granblue Fantasy. I also got into Phantasy Star Universe Clementine the other day, and I'm downloading Phantasy Star Online Blue Burst Ephinea too. Looking back on how I was eleven years ago, though...Boy, was I a shitty person. I'm not even afraid to admit that. Anyway, I'm just writing this because I can, ahaha. (And I should probably stop writing before I turn this into some kind of rant. I doubt anyone reads these things, so I really don't think they wanna see that.)
Posted on: April 12, 2016, at 11:42:16pm   [0 comments]
I finally hit Grandmaster Rank in Super Mystery Dungeon. I don't have to worry about not reaching it anymore. I'm going to pat myself on the back and cook something now.
Posted on: April 10, 2016, at 10:51:10pm   [0 comments]
I legitimately don't remember 90% of the people I added. And besides my girlfriend, the other 10%'s looking iffy...Man, I've been gone a while. But, complaining won't do me any favors. Back to Super Mystery Dungeon, and working towards Grandmaster Rank! I'm ~3,000 points away!
Posted on: April 7, 2016, at 06:38:14pm   [0 comments]
Well, considering how often I get on here (Read: Never), I'm legitimately surprised that my account's still active...And that I still remember the login information. Things are highly busy these days...Yeesh. Still, I guess I shouldn't complain about this? ...Is this complaining? I haven't got any idea. Oh, well. May as well go back to gaming and Star Ocean: The Last Hope.
Posted on: October 20, 2012, at 09:59:24am   [0 comments]
Comment wall
JounouchiKatsuyagirl writes at 12:24:44am on 8/28/18
Holy Sh*t Long ass time andi mean long long ass time coming back to this site once again thought it didnt exist anymore HOLY GEEZ!!!
Red Blaster writes at 8:06:53am on 4/13/16
Sieg Zeon!
JounouchiKatsuyagirl writes at 5:01:54am on 4/1/14
Lester i miss you so much please talk to me on skype
JounouchiKatsuyagirl writes at 11:21:26pm on 1/16/14
Lester i miss you please come back soon :'(
JounouchiKatsuyagirl writes at 7:54:32pm on 12/23/13
HAppy Holidays Lester i miss you so very much hope you add me back on skype
JounouchiKatsuyagirl writes at 8:00:03pm on 12/8/13
Lester I really really miss you and I need you to re add me back on Skype lester
JounouchiKatsuyagirl writes at 6:23:40pm on 4/3/13
I still miss you so very much my lovr please come back on here soon :'(
JounouchiKatsuyagirl writes at 5:38:58am on 3/21/13
Miss you sweetheart please come back soon I really miss you my love <3<3
WolfXhunter writes at 1:04:18am on 3/10/13
i am a distraction too.
JounouchiKatsuyagirl writes at 12:44:54am on 2/17/13
Miss you so very much sweety hope you come back I really miss you so my darling <3<3<3<3