Posted on: November 29, 2012, at 03:34:16pm [3 comments]
Things went better than expected. Going to add fixes if the file is queued.
44 Edit (FissionMailed1) 7/10 [+.]
- This file was really fun. Like, really fun. And I don't say that about a lot of FGOs.
- It's very consistent with it's own ideas, the only thing I think could have really improved it is to do something with the quirkyness of the music in some way. The song is very weird, so attributing that to the steps somehow would have been a nice touch.
- beat 93.75 missing a 16th
- I'd also call missing the 8th at beat 253.5 a missed arrow.
- Start of measure 264.75 is misrepresented very drasitcally.
- beat 357-359 isn't stepped with the right timing, could be better.
- beat 365.25 missing a 16th
- beat 384.75 missing a 16th
- I'm curious as to why beat 409.5 and beat 441.5 aren't the same.
- Honestly, mostly small nitpicky stuff, I really like the file anyway.
44 Edit (FissionMailed1) - 8/10 [+]
- Missed opportunity for 24ths at about 103.32.
- (Yay no placeholder note)
- There were a few spots that the 24ths could have been placed a little bit earlier (like at 102.61 just to name one spot) but nothing is too overdone.
44 Edit (FissionMailed1)
Score: 6/10 [+.]
• This chart became immediately worse when I saw the BPM was doubled.
• Missing jumps: 26.441, 41.486.
• Missed 8th: 107.901.
• Please consider that a lot of your current patterns become AIDS when they're at a faster speed. (See, 16.744+, 22.562, 24.736, 57.355, 75.222, etc.)
You really need to work on the execution of your patterns; they need to open cleanly, end cleanly. Starting runs in awkward positions is a huge no-no at 250bpm+.
44 Edit / FissionMailed1
rating: 8/10 [+]
- 22.67s: I don't really recommend white arrows within this trill
- 43.95s: slightly awkward left-handed patterns here
- 57.35s: the transition from the previous pattern to left 24th rolls and  jumps is awkward
- 102.96s: the 8th arrow also being another down arrow can make for a strange transition
- Summary: Actually, despite being a difficult chart, this chart is quite clean and stepped very reasonably now, making it quite fun to play. Well done.